- For any information, guidance or help required during the period of study, a candidate may write to the Registrar (Examination), Nalanda Open University, 3rd Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna 800 0001, or may contact him on phone no. 2201013 between 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. on any working day. The callers from outside Patna must use the STD telephone code of Patna which is 0612.
- Detailed schedule of examination paper wise with date, and centre name will be given to every student at the time of admission in a print form, printed at the back of his/her Examination Admit Card.
- No candidate is permitted to study, at the same time, more than one course in one session simultaneously.
- There is no provision of improvement examination in any programme of the Nalanda Open University. As such, students need not bank to improve their performance through improvement examination.
- The rules and regulations given in the prospectus may be amended by the University whenever necessary.
- In any information given by the candidate is found to be wrong, the admission shall be cancelled and the charges paid shall be forfeited.
- All controversies regarding admission and evaluation shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Patna courts.