The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) temple has started selling special ‘darshan’ tickets for April. These ₹300 tickets can be booked online on the temple’s official website. In addition to the ‘darshan’, you can also reserve accommodation on the temple grounds. The TTD announces when new tickets will be available so devotees can plan accordingly. On January 24, TTD released a special Darshan and room quota tokens on their website.
TTD Online Booking Dates
The quota for ‘darshan’ in March 2024 is released, as the February quota is already full. Here are the booking dates:
- Registration for Srivari Arijitha Seva Tickets for April 2024 starts on January 18.
- Booking for Kalyanam, Unjal Seva, Arijitha Brahmotsvam, and Sahasra Deepalanakara Seva for April 2024 begins at 10:00 AM on January 22.
- The ₹300 Special Entry Darshan tickets for April 2024 will be available from 10:00 AM on January 24.
TTD Online Booking Links
To book, you need to sign in using your mobile number on the temple’s website. You receive a one-time password (OTP) on your phone, which you need to enter on the site to complete your booking.
- Srivari Arijitha Seva DIP – Book Here
- Other Seva Tickets – Book Here
- SED Rs 300 Tickets – Book Here
- Senior Citizens/ PWD Quota – Book Here
- Accommodation – Book Here
The Official Website to book TTD Online Darshan Tickets is – ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in
How to Book TTD Online Darshan Ticket?
- Account Creation: Sign up on the TTD portal with your personal details and verify your email and phone.
- Select Darshan: Log in and pick the darshan or seva you want. There are various options like Special Entry Darshan, Sudarshan Token Darshan, and free darshans.
- Pick Date and Time: Choose a suitable date and time for your visit. Availability varies based on the darshan type and season.
- Enter Details and Pay: Fill in the details of all attendees and pay online with a card or net banking.
- Confirmation: After payment, you get a confirmation email and SMS with your booking details and any special instructions like dress code, arrival time, and ID proofs.
- Note: Tickets can sell out quickly during peak seasons and festivals, so book early. The TTD website may be slow due to high traffic, so be patient.
- Updates: Keep checking the TTD website for any changes in booking procedures and availability.
Cost of Arjitha Seva
Each ticket costs Rs. 600. The Seva takes place every Friday from 5:30 AM to 7:00 AM. For a ticket price of Rs. 10,000, two people can participate in the Seva.
Tickets issued for suprabhata seva
Every day, 100 tickets are available for booking. Of these, 50 can be booked online and the other 50 at the e-darshan counter. Please check the official portal for more information.
Difference between Arjitha Seva and Special Entry Darshan
Special Entry Darshan: This is a quicker way to visit the temple. Tickets cost ₹300 per person and can be booked online on the temple’s official website. The focus here is mainly on the darshan (viewing of the deity).
Arjitha Seva: This is a more immersive experience that involves participating in specific rituals or services (Sevas). It takes place at specific times (like the Sahatra Deepalankar Seva from 5 PM to 7 or 7:30 PM). The cost varies for different tickets and number of people. The Seva provides an opportunity to witness and participate in various rituals before the actual darshan.