The National Eligibility Test (NET), run by the University Grants Commission (UGC), happens twice a year. This year, it was held in June (13-22) and December (6-14). Now that the December test is done, everyone is waiting for the results.
Soon, people can look at their scores and the minimum marks needed to pass (Cut-Off marks) on the UGC’s official website. The results for the December test are expected to be online by January 10, 2024. keep checking the website for any new updates about the results.
UGC NET Result 2023
|Exam Conducting Authority
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|National Eligibility Test (NET)
|06-14 December 2023
|10 January 2024
|Mode of Examination
|Computer Based Test
People should keep their online application details ready to check their exam results on the official website. The National Eligibility Test (NET) has two main goals: (i) to check if someone is good enough to be an Assistant Professor, and (ii) to see if they can get a Junior Research Fellowship. The exam has two papers, each 200 marks. These papers have different types of questions to test the person’s knowledge and skills in the subject they chose.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result Date 2023
Every year, a lot of people take the UGC NET Exam to try and get a Junior Research Fellowship or become an Assistant Professor. This year, the exam was held online from December 6 to 14 by the National Testing Agency.
After the exam is over, everyone who took it needs to check their results. They can do this by going to the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The result is really important because it lets people see how well they did and what marks they got in the exam.
UGC NET Qualifying Marks
The written exams, which include two papers, are done. The next step is to look at how well people did in both papers. Their scores from both papers will be added together.
To be able to get the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or become an Assistant Professor, candidates need to get at least a certain score on the UGC NET. This score is the minimum mark that everyone needs to get.
Here are the minimum marks for different groups:
- General Candidates: 40%
- SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD/Transgender Candidates: 35%
UGC NET Scorecard Result 2023
After people check their UGC NET 2023 result, they will get a report that has their personal details and important exam information. By looking at this report, they can understand how well they did in the NTA UGC NET.
Here’s what the report will have:
- Their name
- Their application number
- Their roll number
- Their father’s name
- Their mother’s name
- Their category
- The course they took the exam for
- How many people registered for the same subject
- How many people actually took the exam in that subject
- The highest possible marks
Performance in Each Paper:
- The marks they got in each paper
- The percentile they got in each paper
- The percentage of total marks they got
Check the UGC NET Result 2023 Online
How you can check your UGC NET 2023 exam results:
- First, visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Look for a link that says “NET Result 2023” on the main page.
- Click on this link and type in your online application number and password.
- After you put in these details, click submit. This will take you to a new page.
- On this page, you can download your exam results.
- Make sure to print out your result so you have a copy for later.
Download UGC NET Certificate
How you can download your UGC NET e-certificate:
- First, go to the website ecertificate.nta.ac.in.
- Choose the name of the exam, type in the captcha code, and click “Proceed”.
- Then, fill in all the details they ask for. This will include your roll number or application number, your birth date, the year and session of the exam, and the security key.
- After you put in these details, click submit. This will show your UGC NET e-certificate on the screen.
- You can then download your e-certificate and print it out so you have a copy for later.
|UGC NET Result